Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And it Starts!

Today I decided I am taking control of my life/weight. I have had enough of looking into the mirror and hating everything. It was Target that did it for me. I had to go up to an XL in a shirt. That was the final straw for me. I have been large since high school (i've been blessed, if you know what I mean) and now i'm bigger than ever. So I dug up my weight watchers books. Yes its the old program but it wasn't going to cost me more money!! The books were actually given to me years ago but I never used them! Well i'm trying them out now!!! I'm ok that its the old program, I have been told by trainers that people have actually gained weight on the new program!!
So tonight starts a journey that has been long awaited!!! Its going to be a marathon, so if it takes me a couple months to lose 10 pounds I will take it! I need to make a lifestyle change!

Welcome to my journey!

Tonight dinner will be seasoned chicken breast sliced thin seasoned, stuffing (I need my carbs) with brocoli and a good size salad!

And this is my first time blogging so please be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment